Do you do business abroad? Getting an export order and supply of goods are not a proof of success yet. That's reached when payment really has been effected. With a lot of knowledge and experience, Elceco takes care of your Letter of Credits.
This means maximum certainty for you as exporter as we can take care of nearly all steps which needs to be taken in the L/C process. Your L/C-risks are limited to a minimum and you can focus on your core business: selling your products or services.
With our team of 6 enthusiastic, practice oriented people, we work from our office in Veghel for our customers both in the Netherlands as abroad.
Elceco can take care of the necessary activities, including:
- L/C technical inspections (expiry date, special remarks etc.) and advise the customer;
- Drawing up the necessary documents (Bill of Lading, invoice, certificate of origin, packing list, etc.);
- Close co-operation with the principal and the bank;
- Daily contacts with forwarders and airline companies;
- Monitoring the actual file;
- Legalising documents with Embassies, Consulates and Chambers of Commerce;
- Presenting documents with the bank and its counterpart;
Naturally, Elceco does more than handling L/C's. We also see to Documentary Collections and other kinds of documentation.